Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Questionnaire results.

After conducting my questionnaire I handed it out to 20 people. These are some of my results.


1) Of the 20 people I ask 13 0f them were female, and 7 were male. It was important for my to identify my target audience in order to get a clear idea of what they would want to see. As a result my target age group is 18- 34 males. Although the results from my questionnaire might not reflect this I recognise that in order for my product to be success real terms this should be my main audience.

























2) The reason I asked this question was to understand my audience’s media (film) consumption patterns. Most of my participants chose the other box, and some of the response I got back was that they would watch a film at least once a month in a cinema. I then wanted to find out what influenced them in choosing what film they watch. Most people said that the trailer was the biggest consideration when deciding what to watch. the next biggest influence was friends. this is due to the fact that most people will watch a film with someone else.





















3) From my questionnaire I found that the most popular genre was comedy and in second place was horror. This tells me that there is a demand for horror movies.



Add Image











No comments:

Post a Comment