Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How I created the background for my poster?

Step 1

When thinking about my poster I did not want the sky to be clear and blue. I wanted it to look like a sunset. I could not take a picture of a sunset so I created on using photoshop. I chose a picture of the sky I took my self as the background of my poster, and then I found an image of a sunset from the Internet. 

MY PICTURE 
SUNSET FROM THE INTERNET 

STEP 2

Next I need to match the color of the sunset with the clear sky I took. To this I went to the match color option in the image option of the toolbar.  The picture I took of the sky will now take on the color attributes of the sunset image. The effect was too much so I adjust the fade slider until I was happy with the result. 



FINIAL PICTURE 

No comments:

Post a Comment