Thursday, January 21, 2010

What have you learned from your audience feedback?

After I finished my production work, I used Facebook and questionnaires to gain my audience feedback. I asked 20 people between 18 to 34 (target audience) to view my work. After collecting back my questionnaires and reviewing some responses on Facebook, I was able to look at the alterations that needed to be made objectively. Here is some of the feedback I got.

One of the main improvements that was pointed out that needed to be made, was the shoots that were used. They gave too much of the plot away, which is the opposite of what I wanted to achieve. To reverse this I needed a bigger range of shoots and possibly a faster pace editing.



One of the strengths of the teaser was the sound effects that were used, it adds more dimension to the clips.
Overall I learnt the teaser is a good piece of work but needed a few alterations.

No comments:

Post a Comment